Tuesday, October 8, 2013

You Never Know What Will Sell

I've been enjoying listing View-Master reels on eBay for a few months now, and mostly, they sell pretty slowly, which I don't mind because really I just enjoy finding them, viewing them, and sharing them with people (and their kids) who will enjoy them, too. Now and then one of the sets of reels I list surprises me and moves quickly, which happened recently with a Berenstain Bears set. It sold within a few days of me listing it. It was one of many sets in a big stack of reels that my mom spotted at the Goodwill when we were shopping one weekend.

I actually had received a message about these reels, too, from someone in Canada before someone in the US bought them. Who knew the Berenstain Bears were so popular for View-Master?

No comments:

Post a Comment